I don’t know about you, but the first thing that comes to mind when I see the word STRENGTH is:
Shocking I know, but it’s true! Sherman Klump went through so much just to fit in, only to find out that he was perfect just the way he was. Now that is what you call STRENGTH!
Below are five power-packed scriptures I suggest you read when you’re down and need strength to pick you up:
1. God is my strong fortress, and he makes my way perfect. -2 Samuel 22:33 NLT
God is your security guard. He makes sure you make it to your destiny safe and sound all the time.
2. The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust Him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.-Psalms 28:7 NLT
When you feel down and need a pick me up, I encourage you to sing to the top of your lungs. Yes, you’ve read right. Sing a few of your favorite inspirational songs to flush away the funk you may be feeling. It doesn’t matter if you are off-key or not, the Lord inhabits your praises. It is an honor when you sing glory to his name. Plus, it will make you feel 100 times better once you finish! 😉
3. The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights. -Habakkuk 3:19 NLT
Never forget God is your STRENGTH and with Him ANYTHING is possible! Instead of breaking down remember He has given you confidence as strong and mighty as a deer to conquer the highest of heights!
4. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.- Philippians 4:13 NLT
No explanation is necessary! Apostle Paul explains YOU are capable of doing ALL THINGS through Jesus Christ. This means, there is no need to second guess your possibilities, just do it and finish what you’ve begun!
5. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Isaiah 40:29 NLT
When you are weak God will make you STRONG. When all of your hope is gone HE will give you power!
ELEVATE FROM THIS:
YESICAN! YES I CAN!!!